You can use the Messages functionality in Coretex 360 to exchange messages between 360 and your vehicles, via the Coretex DRIVE application. There are 2 ways you can send a message:
1. Select the vehicle you wish to send your message to from the vehicles column, then select the Messaging icon
2. This will open a screen where you can type your desired message and send. You can also choose from a number of pre-determined messages, or choose more vehicles to send the message to via the More button
1. Select the Messaging tab from the top toolbar
2. Select New Message to send a new message - again you have the same options of multiple vehicles and pre-determined messages
3. You can also see a history of the messages between you and the drivers inside the Messaging tab, along with if they have been delivered and read
The Messages tab is permission specific, please contact your admin user or Coretex Support if you do not have access to this.