To access Service Manager hover over the main Vehicles Tab and click on Service Manager
2. To add a new Service Plan, click on General Settings on the top left of your Service Manager
3. Click on Add to set up a new Service Plan
4. Type in a name for your Service Plan and then pick the frequency of your service
This can be done by week/month and/or distance (km)/engine hours.
You can then set a period within your service frequency for your notification period and how frequently you get a reminder.
You can also select any service items you would like included in the service.
5. To enrol vehicles in your service, select Enroll Vehicles in Service Plan from the main Service Manager page
6. Choose your plan and then press Select
7. Drag and drop any vehicles over to the Enrolled Vehicles column that you are wanting in your service plan and then press Save
8. Select another service and repeat the process if you have set up more than one, otherwise press Close
9. You will notice that the status of your vehicle is now green. This means your vehicle is enrolled in a service. This will turn yellow when your vehicle is in the notification period which you set, and red when it is overdue.
Please see the video below for more information.
Service Manager is permission specific, please contact your admin user or Coretex Support if you do not have access to this.