Select Service Manager, under the Vehicles tab
From this screen you can instantly see what a vehicle's current service status is.
Red: service is overdue
Yellow: service is coming up
Green: enrolled and nothing to worry about
Blue: vehicle is not currently enrolled in a service
3. You can set up alerting for different service plans through the Alerting tab - select General Settings, then the Alerting tab. Default will apply the alert to all service plans, while Custom for Service Plan will activate different alerts for different plans.
4. You can also run a report, or set up a report to be emailed through on a scheduled basis, which list vehicles with and their service status. To do this click on the Reports tab and then on Create.
5. Find the Service Status report
6. Double clicking on the Service Status report will bring up a box where you can choose what service statuses you want to see. Once filled in, select Run Report.
Note: This report will run as a pop up so ensure you have pop ups enabled on your computer.
7. The report will then populate into the below:
8. You can then export this report into a format of your choice, by clicking on the floppy disk icon and then selecting the desired format.
Service Manager is permission specific, please contact your admin user or Coretex Support if you do not have access to this.