There are two different reports which can be run to measure dwell time – Location Report & Location Summary Report.
1. Click on the reports tab and then on create
2. Here you will see a list of the different reports you can run including the Location and Location Summary Report.
3. Double click on the report you are wishing to run and this will bring up a selection criteria box for you to specify exactly what you are wishing to see in the report. Once this is done select 'Run Report'.
Note: This report will run as a pop up so ensure you have pop ups enabled on your computer.
4. Once the report runs they will look like the below screenshots.
5) You can then export this report into a format of your choice by clicking on the floppy disk icon and then selecting the format.
Report Manager is permission specific, please contact your admin user or Coretex Support if you do not have access to this.